The Girl With The Yellow Umbrella

So I had this yellow umbrella...

And I have this new thing for suspenders...

And my boots...

So my friend the Lovely Lady Liz and my sis Amber helped me out with this little photoshoot :)

It really wasn't going to be this many photos (over 60!) but once we got started it was fun.

I didn't really feel like posting all of them so I just put the ones of my outfit and a collage of our favorite ones up. Darnnit I wish it uploaded bigger so you could actually SEE the collage. Sad.

Anyways. My outfit consists of a bow headband from Forever21, lace long-sleeve top from Charlotte Russe, white tank, black suspenders "borrowed" from my dad, a skirt that I made :),black leggings from Forever21, and my favorite leather riding boots.

My Lovely friend is wearing an adorable white shrug from Forever21, a dress that she just bought from Target, jeans, and her fav boots :)










Until next post

Peace, Love, and Rainy Day Fashion
Em

*Isaiah 61:10*