A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins

So I just got back from a nice long TWO AND A HALF hour hike.

BUT on the flip side I got to be all "nature girl" and take lots of cool nature shots. I don't know about you, but I get super inspired by nature...in the winter....even though alot of things are dead. Hmm.

I was recently at my family's mountain house (yes, I love my family :) ) And I had my lil sis take a whole bunch of shots of me in our apartment/room thing. It was strange experience because she just kept clicking the button and I had no idea what I was doing, until I put my hair into a ponytail. I seem to think better in a ponytail. Hmm.

Anyways, the whole point of it was so I could express the feeling of a log cabin/fire in a fireplace/woven hearth rug. Even in a floral Spring-ish skirt. Success no?






Oh and I was so wearing my Taylor Swift-non prescription- still looks cute nerd glasses all weekend. I forgot that I was wearing them by the end of the first day, so they stayed :)

Until next post,

Peace, Love, and Fashion,

Em

*Isaiah 61:10*