All I Want For Christmas Is You!...And These :)

So everyone has that Christmas list that they mentally prepare for this time of year when "what do you want for Christmas?" is a pretty common question. I have such a list...then I have the one where it is more like a list of what I would fancy instead of what I really really want. Here is such a list.


It's just a few things that I would probably only buy if I say....won the lottery tomorrow. Which isn't going to happen. Because I'm not that lucky. Or old enough to buy a ticket ;)


Oh well. Heres to wishful thinking!



Gorgeous Marchesa dress in my gorgeous favorite color





Anything from designer Rachel Antonoff's Spring 2010 line...Look! Oxfords!

A friend of mine once had one of these. It was years ago. I still want one :)







Or this! That way no one would think to steal my USB. They wouldn't be able to find it! Muahahahaa!

(Fredflare.com $18)

I think that I am actually getting these. Ohhhh yeahhhhh


(Forever 21 $22.80)

Or I wouldn't mind getting these!

(Vans $55)






Well have fun with your own "fancy" list. And good luck on getting things on your wish list this year;)


Until Next Post,

Peace, Love, and Fashion,

Em



*Isaiah 61:10*