That's a Wrap

Okay so its THANKSGIVING!!! Yes go enjoy your turkey coma....unless you don't like turkey...then just enjoy :)

So apologies if this seems like a last minute, rushed post...pshh because its totally not!
Pshhh...

Anywho, I don't know about you, but its finally becoming cold enough to actually dress for winter! (smiles internally) That means I can put my many scarves to good use :)

So in case you don't own a scarf(gasp!) or.....12, then here are a few I like and different ways to wear them.


Many different scarf "looks"

Balenciaga Fall Runway show



Okay so this is a scarf that is a tube of fabric. Seriously. Well I guess it works for people...


Okay maybe its just me, but this one is sort of disturbing. Then again I am a dog person.








Love all the different patterns and colors in this scarf from Forever 21




Different styles from Bloomingdales
Well I'm off to eat enough to not be able to fit into anything in my closet! ;)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Peace, Love and Fashion,
Em
*Isaiah 61:10*