"Beaver, Please."

Can you guess who that quote comes from? If you guessed good old Mrs. June Cleaver you are very right. I recently was skimming the Wall Street Journal (okay so maybe my mom skims and hands me the fashion section...) and there was this piece on how the humble kitchen apron is making its debut into high fashion! Who would have ever guessed!
Big names like Phillip Lim, Anna Sui, and Dolce and Gabbana are all taking part in this new fashion craze
~Phllip Lim~
Since it is getting closer and closer to the holidays (does a happy dance in her mind) I decided why not check out the many interesting styles of the classic kitchen apron there are out there.
Here are a few of them...
These are from a company called Haute Hostesss. The green one is my personal favorite :)
.
This patch worked creation is from Saucy Girl who makes vintage inspired aprons and is $45.
And this one from Kitsch'n Glam is on the simpler side but its reversible and, you can't see it, but the other side is polka dots. So it made the cut :) It's $61.60.
With all this apron talk I feel very baker-ish now...Good thing my lil sis is baking a cake at the moment!
Oh and while I'm at it R.I.P. Barbara Billingsley
(June Cleaver)
So until next post
Peace, Love, Baked goods, and Fashion,
Em
*Isaiah 61:10*