Royally Engaged!

Whether it be for a casual day out...



Or attending to royal matters...




Miss Kate Middleton has proven time and again that she knows whats what in the fashion department.


For formal occasions Kate ops for dresses that


-Are a modest, comfortable cut.


-Pop with color.


- Move well.


Below are a few "Kate worthy" frocks that I found on my go-to online dress shop, modcloth.com







And when she doesn't have royal matters to attend to, Kate can be seen sporting some pretty adorable dresses. Sometimes floral. Sometimes frilly.

And sometimes not.



But this is what I love most about this girl's look.

SENSIBLE HEELS!

I'm not GaGa with her RIDICULOUS looking heels okay? I'm just a normal girl who likes her feet to not cry when she wears her heels. Thank you. Sheesh.


In paparazzi photos Miss Middleton can be spotted wearing a single pair of black heels with various outfits.

Yeah, one pair.


Here are a couple by BCBG and Franco Sarto that I found on shoes.com (--seriously?)


AND FINALLY!

The freakin engagement ring!!!

Now I'm totally for the unconventional looking engagement ring and here it is! Its Sapphire and diamond!

Gorgeous.


As you probably already knew, it belonged to Prince William's late mother Princess Diana.

Romantic right?!


And, as I learned a few days ago, you can buy your own replica of the ring!

asdfgjkl!?!?!?

(okayokay I know I'm late with this news but it's still exciting okay?)




You can buy yours for the $20-$30 range at Amazon.com, Emitations.com, or probably Ebay.


But if you're in the market for a REALly fake imitation then you can check out Bradfordexchange.com or Hobbyandleisure.co.uk




IT'S IN A WEEK!

ONE WEEK TO GO PEOPLE!!!!


I'm going to go get my replica Princess Diana engagement ring and my wedding rice ready for the big day! (MORNING! UGHHH!)


Until next post,

Peace, Love, and Fashion,


Em


*Isaiah 61:10*